Thursday, July 26, 2007

Nearing the End

We're nearing the end of our time here in London. Our time here has been shorter than we originally thought, but not by much --a few months really. As we near the end, I'm reflecting on what I've learned throughout our time here. Although I know it will take time to know and understand all that God has shown and taught me here, there are certain things that God has begun to show me that I already somewhat understand. I'm working on a series of posts about these learnings. Stay tuned. I'm hoping to post the first one today.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know that God has a plan for you in your time there and I am so glad for that, but seeing the words "nearing the end" made me smile. I can't wait to give you a big, real life hug!

Annette said...

I know that God has done so much in you during your time there. I, however, can't wait until you get back to the good ol' USA!

Cindy-Still His Girl said...

While this entire time (before you left, even) I've been excited to hear about what you see and experience, I knew the greater things I was looking forward to hearing about would be what God was going to do in your heart and mind, and how it impacted your family relationships. I believe that was the longest run on sentence known to mankind. I can't wait to read what you're going to share.

Stacy said...

I'm with Cindy. That's what I was going to say! I, too... have been looking forward to hearing about what God is doing in you through this; what you have learned and how you have grown!
Can't wait for the posts!
~Stacy