Saturday, March 29, 2008

My Two Favorite Quotes From Saturday

On the way home from seeing "Horton Hears a Who", my son said to his daddy and I, "Man, mom, that Jojo had 96 sisters! That's a lot of responsibility, because he's the oldest of course!"

And on the way to said movie, my youngest, who is three, looked at her older sister, who is five and said, "Do you like my tights, sisdah? Do you like my haih bows?" And big sister replied, "Yes, but you should have worn your spotty pants because they matched better with that dress." I guess the fashion sisterhood begins very early!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

THAT CRACKS ME UP!!!
How blessed they are to have each other. I could have used a big sister telling me whatto wear/not wear at about 6th grade! YIKES!

Bonita said...

Joni, Come visit my new blog. www.bonitalillie.com .

Jodie Wolfe said...

Don't you just love what kids come up with to say.

I wanted to let you know that I am having a book giveaway. To enter all you need to do is post ten struggles you face as a Christian woman and also your age. If you have a few minutes, come check out my blog. Thanks and God bless.