Thursday, November 1, 2007

Tricks and Treats

We had a great time trick-or-treating last night. This is the second year we've gone house to house in our neighborhood and the second time we've handed out candy. We really enjoy getting to see our neighbors kiddos dressed up and we love seeing our kids getting so excited and running to the next house for more smiles and treats. We had a little Spiderman, a little Belle (from Beauty and the Beast), and a little Elmo. Tons of fun! I must say, I don't ever want my kids to get into the scary aspect of the day, but dressing up (which they do every day during playtime anyway) and visiting neighbors, and getting candy --I don't have a problem with that.

2 comments:

Annette said...

I have no problems with my children obtaining free candy so that I may rifle through it later while they are at school!

Anonymous said...

We had our first ever Halloween costume party at our house. All the family came dressed in costumes too and we sat outside greeting all the kids. The boys had so much fun. They were a cat, a lion, and a pumpkin. We are definitely doing it again next year!