Monday, January 19, 2009

Right Now

fifteen year old dacshcund is lying beside me snoring.

sun is out...finally.

my girls are creating with paint. and they are getting along. i picture their future lives as friends and smile.

my son and my man are playing chess. pieces clink against the board, as son asks father, "what can I do?" i just heard son say, "you've got an impossible situation. you're losing your queen also!"

classical music is playing through the t.v.

finding joy in the ordinary. waiting on God to provide the extraordinary.

4 comments:

Katie said...

I am still praying that God's timing would be perfect and that you would enjoy the time that you have together in the meantime (it sounds like you are). I am praying that you continue to put the whole situation in God's hands every single day, every hour if need be.

Annette said...

I've watched you wait with amazing trust, friend! God has truly been maturing you with all you have experienced these last few years. Keep on keeping on...

Paula Puckett said...

trusting in God's provision for you as well! I'm being the "persistent widow" on your behalf!
love u

Pastora Debbie said...

:) nice scene