Thursday, February 15, 2007

Recent I-Tunes Downloads

I love itunes. Hubby got me a new ipod for Christmas and I also got some itunes cards. So, here are some of my recent downloads:

*She Must and Shall Go Free (whole album) by Derek Webb (used to be with Caedman's Call)- edgy, provocative, and convicting lyrics
*Between the Dreaming and the Coming True (whole album) by Bebo Norman - love Bebo!
*'Tis So Sweet to Trust in Jesus (one song) by the Martins - great acapella tune
*Glory (one song) by Selah and Nicole Nordeman -- heard it on local Christian radio - had to have it!
*Come Away with Me (whole album) by Norah Jones - Do you have any Norah? If not you need some!
*Amazing (whole album) by Parachute Band -- My friend, Pam, got me into them
*If You Say Go (one song) by Rachel Milstead --Gee, wonder why I chose that one?!
*Awesome God by Sovereign Grace Ministries -- a GREAT children's CD (whole album). I love it as much as my kids do!

What do YOU have on your ipod?

No comments: